Welcome, I’m Nikita Gupta! I am a Business Executive (MBA) who became a SAHM, author, entrepreneur, and blogger. My husband and I are raising a beautiful Blindian (Black and Indian) child. This blog is about my unique family and includes other multicultural stories too. #Happy Reading!
Thank you for your interest in Growing Up Gupta. We are dedicated to providing an authentic and honest viewpoint from a multicultural family standpoint.
If you have a product or service that you think may be a good fit for Growing up Gupta then send us an email at email@example.com. There are various ways of connecting with our readers.
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Sponsored Posts
- Advertorials and online advertising
- Promotions through the social media channels
- Authentic Reviews (products, services and books)
- Giveaways and contests.
If what you need isn’t listed on this list we are open to suggestions. We look forward to connecting and working with you!
We have been featured in and contributed to:
- Brown Girl Magazine-partner
- Madh Mama
- Indian Moms Connect
- Multicultural Kids Blogs
- The Huffington Post
- Indian Interracial Marriage Podcast
- Multicultural Familia
- 3 Curious Monkeys
- Festive Roots
- Masala Bhangra-Transformation
- Indian Interracial Relationships
- The Times of India
- Tokabox-brand ambassador
- Multiracial Family Man Podcast-Alex Barnett
- Multicultural Moms
- The Better India
- South Asian Buzz
- The Parent Voice Magazine
- Colorwheel Media-The #BlindianProject
- Desi Rants and Raves
- The White Punjabi Bride
- Walmart campaign
- Home Depot Retool campaign
- Mcdonald’s gold card campaign
- Cold Fix
- Little Global Citizens
- Jai Jai Hooray
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
Additionally we are on the advisory board for 3 curious monkey’s and we have authored two books: 1.) Habits of Successful Career Nomads, 2.) The Art of Interracial Dating: I’m Dating, Indian. Now, what?
Founded March 2016
Growing Up Gupta over 20K Followers
Youtube: 30 subscribers
We are members of the South Asian Bloggers Network, the Network Niche
, Sway, Tapinfluence, Multicultural Kids Blogs, UC News Media and many more!